San Diego Couple?

SocalBBC18

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Looking for OPEN MINDED couples or females only. This includes Hotwife, Cuckold, and your typical sexually minded folks....Hey, we all like what we like!!

Good looking, athletically fit, clean, cut, smooth bodied black gentleman looking for a fit, clean, sane couple that are open-minded. I enjoy being around a sexually positive couple that isn't afraid to explore new horizons. Not looking for quantity but quality couples that I can enjoy fun times with. I'm educated and articulate with the ability to hold an intellectual conversation so please be able to do the same, though I don't plan to do much if any talking ;) .
******* and Disease Free( living in Cali +420 friendly)
Not looking for drama or unstable people....yes they do exist!! looking for hot willing women / couples and BBC lovers (NO single men please!) For fun, located in san diego, can travel but CAN'T HOST

Send Photos in first email or don't bother

I am genuine and verified and have lots more photos of me and in action and am more than willing to send more via email if requested. I look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• 490_1000.jpg
    490_1000.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 491_1000.jpg
    491_1000.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2694.PNG
    IMG_2694.PNG
    232.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2696.PNG
    IMG_2696.PNG
    241.6 KB · Views: 44
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 46
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Looking for OPEN MINDED couples or females only. This includes Hotwife, Cuckold, and your typical sexually minded folks....Hey, we all like what we like!!

Good looking, athletically fit, clean, cut, smooth bodied black gentleman looking for a fit, clean, sane couple that are open-minded. I enjoy being around a sexually positive couple that isn't afraid to explore new horizons. Not looking for quantity but quality couples that I can enjoy fun times with. I'm educated and articulate with the ability to hold an intellectual conversation so please be able to do the same, though I don't plan to do much if any talking ;) .
******* and Disease Free( living in Cali +420 friendly)
Not looking for drama or unstable people....yes they do exist!! looking for hot willing women / couples and BBC lovers (NO single men please!) For fun, located in san diego, can travel but CAN'T HOST

Send Photos in first email or don't bother

I am genuine and verified and have lots more photos of me and in action and am more than willing to send more via email if requested. I look forward to hearing from you.
nice!

Back