San Diego BBC!

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Hello friends I hope everyone is well and stays that way. Even though everyone around the world is going through a tribulation of sorts with this Covid 19 Epidemic we will pull through as we have always done throughout the history of these events. I encourage you all to stay joyful that we shall overcome this and get back to the joys of bringing each other as much pleasure as possible. As far as the lifestyle is concerned as long as you are free of this sickness and any others then keep the orgasms coming. I'm a handsome, fit, single black guy living in downtown San Diego who loves to please and give a woman who loves BBC as much dick and orgasm as she can handle. Lets make the best of this time and spend it having fun Quarantine sex. How about a hotwife gang bang with the men wearing surgical masks and gloves, or men wearing full on Tyvek suits and surgical masks with just the BBC cut out. Lets use this time to get creative as well as stay safe. Ok everyone stay safe Peace!IMG_20160310_105201038_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Hello friends I hope everyone is well and stays that way. Even though everyone around the world is going through a tribulation of sorts with this Covid 19 Epidemic we will pull through as we have always done throughout the history of these events. I encourage you all to stay joyful that we shall overcome this and get back to the joys of bringing each other as much pleasure as possible. As far as the lifestyle is concerned as long as you are free of this sickness and any others then keep the orgasms coming. I'm a handsome, fit, single black guy living in downtown San Diego who loves to please and give a woman who loves BBC as much dick and orgasm as she can handle. Lets make the best of this time and spend it having fun Quarantine sex. How about a hotwife gang bang with the men wearing surgical masks and gloves, or men wearing full on Tyvek suits and surgical masks with just the BBC cut out. Lets use this time to get creative as well as stay safe. Ok everyone stay safe Peace!View attachment 3271968
Can we chat? Coming to SD with wife soon....and looking for her!

Back