Sad Story : I FUCKED UP

BigPapa

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I nearly hooked up with my first dime piece white woman , she was from sweden.
5'9" , 152 lbs solid (mostly in her hips & butt) ,Double D's natural .
Platinum blonde with blue eyes with a tan .

Not only that but she loves chubby blackmen.
I fucked up , she was in town for 5 hours and I didn't pick up my phone .
She said she might swing threw from new Jersey from a event but doubted it .

She was also visiting friends but managed to get alone time and wanted me to hang out and do some xxx stuff .

She had a room and everything , when I found out I only had 2 hours to get to her from Queens to Manhattan which is 1 hour and a half by Metro Transit .
I decided to play it safe and grabbed a cab , that''s usually a 45 minute drive but it was a saturday night .
Highway's was packed so it took me a hour and twenty minutes .

By the time I finally reached her hotel I had to wait as she took care of some last minute business .
Finally she met me in the lobby waiting for her black town car to drive her to the airport .

She kissed me , slipped me the fucking tongue man.
Walked off with a attitude as she got into her town car, man she smelled good .
She a cougar phatass white girl too.

I FUCKED UP

Last edited:
One thing you must remember, as the man you are the prize. Not the woman...

You are right but I been corresponding with this woman for three years off and on.
She usually flies to the west coast but was in the east one of the few times when she comes to the States on business.

She was also visiting friends but managed to get alone time and wanted me to hang out and do some xxx stuff .

She had a room and everything , when I found out I only had 2 hours to get to her from Queens to Manhattan which is 1 hour and a half by Metro Transit .
I decided to play it safe and grabbed a cab , that''s usually a 45 minute drive but it was a saturday night .

By the time I finally reached her hotel I had to wait as she took care of some last minute business .
Finally she met me in the lobby waiting for her black town car to drive her to the airport .

I FUCKED UP
I’m sorry man & hopefully you two will meet again or you’ll meet another woman similar to her soon and learned something from this ???.

Facts my G i don't sweat female's at all but right now i have an excellent play partner so it works for me.
I wouldn't care....I put kink and playing at the very bottom of my priority list....I run a business and work full time so it is what it is ?‍♂️?‍♂️
I moonlight as a nightclub bouncer.. I fall in lust every other week to the point where I’m numb to hot women now..

I FUCKED UP
Nah you good, bruh.
You ain't fuck ******* up. You know how many fucking white cougars there are in New York??? You are literally surrounded by millions of pussy lol
If it helps any I 'fuck up' a few times a month ?
But I also fuck several times a month. FUCK IT.

It's the circle of life bruh. Just keeping it moving forward ?✌?

Back