S

We are a married couple 52f, 56m. Married 22 years and our life is ok, but our sex life lackluster. We have been talking of this for years. She knows what I want but is soooo stubborn. In May we were in DC. I set p a guy to meet us at the Hotel bar. I'm was such a long shot. We are professionals in real life but we're drinking a lot that evening. We met him started talking, my wife was making eyes at me to buy him drinks. I met him in the men's room I told him to stay back awhile after we left. We said goodnight and went to our unbelievable suite. I told her he had party supplies and gave me his cell number. She had me call him up, she had already changed into her wrote. He knocked the net thing I know she naked and on her knees. She facked him for hours. We both sucked his cock. He dom us both. It was the hottest experience of my life. She squirted, and hadn't done that in years. She came 15 times and know she got into it. It felt natural. Now! Nothing. She talks about it occasionally, but says she doesn't want to be with anyone else. My head is going to explode!! I don't get it. I'm highly educated. Need input from you all.
M

Where do you guys live? I could probably recreate the experience ...I'll be in DC next Tuesday.

There have been a few women over the years that getting fucked by a black man is a bucket list sort of thing. Some have been very enthusiastic in bed and I would have thought they would make IR sex part of their lives, but they fucked like rabbits, thanked me for evening and never returned. And none of my other other horny male friends ever saw them either. It is just one of those things that some women do. Don't ever try to figure out a woman's mind, you won't succeed and will likely get a headache

There have been a few women over the years that getting fucked by a black man is a bucket list sort of thing. Some have been very enthusiastic in bed and I would have thought they would make IR sex part of their lives, but they fucked like rabbits, thanked me for evening and never returned. And none of my other other horny male friends ever saw them either. It is just one of those things that some women do. Don't ever try to figure out a woman's mind, you won't succeed and will likely get a headache

Well said, and true!

Back