Russia FIFA World Cup 2018

Uk came out strong. I dont think anyone expected that to happen. Peru gave up like 10 goals in 2 games. Not good and thats why they going home

Uk came out strong. I dont think anyone expected that to happen. Peru gave up like 10 goals in 2 games. Not good and thats why they going home
Some great games - that Iran game was crazy just now!
It is England, not UK. Think of the UK like the US, with our states being England, Wales, Scotland and northern Ireland.
Cheers

Some great games - that Iran game was crazy just now!
It is England, not UK. Think of the UK like the US, with our states being England, Wales, Scotland and northern Ireland.
Cheers

It was. Iran should have had that game but it was a good one to the end.

Ah thanks for the explanation. Now I know the difference. Sorry if saying UK in terms of England offended anyone. Was not my intent

It was. Iran should have had that game but it was a good one to the end.

Ah thanks for the explanation. Now I know the difference. Sorry if saying UK in terms of England offended anyone. Was not my intent
No offence taken. A lot of people get confused by it. Even people in the UK disagree about whether Wales is a country or a principality. Within each country of the UK we have counties and metropolitan boroughs.

No offence taken. A lot of people get confused by it. Even people in the UK disagree about whether Wales is a country or a principality. Within each country of the UK we have counties and metropolitan boroughs.

Fascinating. Good to know. I think i need to travel over there to experience this in person

Back