Running of the Bulls Party (July 3-9) In Vegas

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
I made a post to Reddit. I am a Bull, with a decade and a half of experience. I will be in Vegas this July and seeking other bulls, women and couples that want to enjoy July in Vegas. We would do the event at Caesar's. The time frame is July 3-9, not sure which dates would be the event. It would be amazing to meet the bulls that I have gotten to know on this site.

It would also be great if the women and couples that want to join would be "photo" approved, so we could add to the REAL posts on this site and promote how this community comes together and supports female empowerment and women's sexuality.

Im open to all private messages, but make sure you give me some background on you - dont assume that I know who you are, tell me what you like about the event idea, what you want to get out of the event, and if you are a legit bull, then you need to consider inviting some of the women you are currently servicing.

I made a post to Reddit. I am a Bull, with a decade and a half of experience. I will be in Vegas this July and seeking other bulls, women and couples that want to enjoy July in Vegas. We would do the event at Caesar's. The time frame is July 3-9, not sure which dates would be the event. It would be amazing to meet the bulls that I have gotten to know on this site.

It would also be great if the women and couples that want to join would be "photo" approved, so we could add to the REAL posts on this site and promote how this community comes together and supports female empowerment and women's sexuality.

Im open to all private messages, but make sure you give me some background on you - dont assume that I know who you are, tell me what you like about the event idea, what you want to get out of the event, and if you are a legit bull, then you need to consider inviting some of the women you are currently servicing.
I will PM you

Just wondering if this party is happening? If it is, I am the wife of a cuck and we would be interested in knowing more and definitely playing with some BBC.

Back