rough mouth fucking

Sucking white guys was my way of controlling them. If the got too rough I took charge, made it clear I was not some kind of whore and stopped that nonsense lol. First black guy I went down on let me get going so I was really into it, gathered up my hair into a handle, and then started f*ing my mouth! I didn't do anything except try to take him deeper and start fingering my pussy. We both understood I WAS his slut and I wanted his cock in me so bad I would do damn near anything to please him. Every black guy since has worked my mouth just like he wanted and now I can't wait for it to get rougher.

I love being made put my hands behinded my back hair grabbed face fucked told if I dont swollow all of it i cant have it in my pussy. When thier ready to cum shove it down my my throat hold me down until they finish pumping.

Sucking white guys was my way of controlling them. If the got too rough I took charge, made it clear I was not some kind of whore and stopped that nonsense lol. First black guy I went down on let me get going so I was really into it, gathered up my hair into a handle, and then started f*ing my mouth! I didn't do anything except try to take him deeper and start fingering my pussy. We both understood I WAS his slut and I wanted his cock in me so bad I would do damn near anything to please him. Every black guy since has worked my mouth just like he wanted and now I can't wait for it to get rougher.
. You have summed it up in just 1 phrase, when you said "I WAS HIS SLUT". Good girl.

fuck white guys girl cumm on. i loveeee gettin fucked hard in the mouth. i think my fave is havvin my head over the edge of the bed while a brotha plows into my slutty face and another is stretchin out my ass. mmmmmm

That's my favorite way to break in a good bbc slut. Drag her onto a table/desk/bed, anything. Hang her head over the edge and fuck her mouth hard and deep till I can feel her gag on me, my balls slapping on her face.

Back