rom

Unfortunately, the black cuckolding scene is not very developed here and there are no bars/clubs dedicated to couples like you.
Your best chance is to have few ontacts from the internet and meet at your hotel or a discret B&B. Kiss

Your asian wife is lovely! She deserves to have fun while you play golf on your Rome visit! I just subscribed on this website. Used to meet on SDC and other swinging sites. Let's keep in touch! Kiss

thank you very much - oh yes, we should stay in contact. maybe we have the possibilty to meet once an day- when covid is gone and we are able to travel without limitations.

what other swinging sites you prefer- maybe we can meet there also- maybe contact other guys, other couples, find good locations ...

greetings jörg and wife minuh

Thanks Jorg and Minuh. You can try cuckold.com. Maybe you will have better luck ... but I don't think so,... You will see some black men waiting at Termini station but I bet you won't find them attractive enough to your beautiful minuh. I will upload pics new week and let me know when you come back to Rom! Kiss

Back