Roc/Syr area for Thick BBC

daisy_07

Couple
Real Person
Married couple looking for a thick bbc to play with wife(27). She prefers a dominant man that is respectful of boundaries. We are in the upstate ny area. If you’re interested let’s chat!

Attachments

• 996C2262-83F5-491C-A494-A74E34E44AC9.jpeg
    996C2262-83F5-491C-A494-A74E34E44AC9.jpeg
    886.4 KB · Views: 990
  • B13311AB-B751-4D4D-B3DF-2A6375392E97.jpeg
    B13311AB-B751-4D4D-B3DF-2A6375392E97.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 990
  • FC403940-6E15-40A6-83E7-8EB06277C371.jpeg
    FC403940-6E15-40A6-83E7-8EB06277C371.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 981
Married couple looking for a thick bbc to play with wife(27). She prefers a dominant man that is respectful of boundaries. We are in the upstate ny area. If you’re interested let’s chat!
long time no speak, gimme a holla here or kik, recently verified w new vid verification here

I'm in Albany, NY and can travel. If interested let me know

I'm in Upstate NY.....Albany. Would like to meet you sometime. I can travel. Send me a message if interested...thanks

If your still looking I may be able to help

Lovely pics, nice tits, nipples and sexy shapely phat ass. Im in the Syracuse area, would love to chat and meet up.

Last edited:
I don’t think particularly it’s them playing around, I seen some of there older posts and it looks like the wife may be a bit unsure which is understandable assuming she’s new to all this, I think I’m slowly reassuring her to possibly make it happen though 🤔

I'm in the Albany area, can travel. Let me know if your interested.

Back