ROAD TRIP MARITIME AND EASTCOAST CANADA (JUL. 9th - JUL. 29th 2022)

Bigblackcockblnx

Male
Real Person
Please before posting take time to read and understanding the details involved.

I am a Canadian BBC(42yrs) but living in Berlin, Germany and will be road-tripping(in Motor home) at the given dates. Initially, the trip was planned for two, but she has refused to get vaccinated, hence not allow entering Canada. To complement this trip l I am looking for a nice, laid back, clean, open-minded and BBC loving kinky lady between ages 18 – 35(there's are of course exceptions). You do not have to pay for anything because the trip has already been paid for (except, of course, you wish to).

These are the routes and stops of the road tip:

Montreal(2 days in hotel) – Quebec City - Rimouski -Gaspesie - Gaspe - New Brunswick (Fundy area etc.) - PEI - Cape Breton—Halifax(2 days in hotel). The rest are camping grounds in National Parks.

For More details, just holla back via private mail. If you send any reply here, l will IGNORE you. I am NOT looking for any drama queen coz l just want to have fun and enjoy my holiday and trip.

Thanks
JM

Last edited:
Please before posting take time to read and understanding the details involved.

I am a Canadian BBC(42yrs) but living in Berlin, Germany and will be road-tripping(in Motor home) at the given dates. Initially, the trip was planned for two, but she has refused to get vaccinated, hence not allow entering Canada. To complement this trip l I am looking for a nice, laid back, clean, open-minded and BBC loving kinky lady between ages 18 – 35. You do not have to pay for anything because the trip has already been paid for (except, of course, you wish to).

These are the routes and stops of the road tip:

Montreal(2 days in hotel) – Quebec City - Rimouski -Gaspesie - Gaspe - New Brunswick (Fundy area etc.) - PEI - Cape Breton—Halifax(2 days in hotel). The rest are camping grounds in National Parks.

For More details, just holla back via private mail. If you send any reply here, l will IGNORE you. I am NOT looking for any drama queen coz l just want to have fun and enjoy my holiday and trip.

Thanks
JM
Hi

Back