Rhode Island- Looking for very hung BBC

Nah, not uptight whatsoever, but if you feel that she is a pawg, then to each his own! She is right though that it is my opinion just like yours! Doesn't faze me, shawty!
feel you bruh no disrespect, i aint no simp or nun but a ass that aint a flat like cardboard and with enuf cheeck to get too handfulls, is phat to me haha i aint thirsty black man i drown in the guts.. ocean

I strongly cosidered that actually, but s.h.i.t the stuff that I have seen on this site! I said to myself, "Hell nah, I'm doing that *******" You have a good point!!
black man you in georgia, hella pawgs that im sure you would find are pawgs, like faaat asses. are in georgia, verify and you’ll be chilllin. im jealous. im in seattle, all the chicks here cold af. atlanta girls are downn for the count. have your fun dude. there sum weirdos sure but there are far more cool chicks that want good dick.

black man you in georgia, hella pawgs that im sure you would find are pawgs, like faaat asses. are in georgia, verify and you’ll be chilllin. im jealous. im in seattle, all the chicks here cold af. atlanta girls are downn for the count. have your fun dude. there sum weirdos sure but there are far more cool chicks that want good dick.
if i was in atl, st louis or dallas it’d be over, pussy everywhere

Oh, yea, you are definitely correct about that! The white females are curvy with some nice phat asses, but s.h.i.t. the Black women have my ass addicted! So much ass for an ATLien to enjoy! Damn, it's such a luxury!!

Oh, yea, you are definitely correct about that! The white females are curvy with some nice phat asses, but s.h.i.t. the Black women have my ass fucked up! So much ass for an ATLien to enjoy! Damn, it's such a luxury!!
see bruh, it is a luxury. even the black chicks here aint it. they cold too, hella liberal. you wouldn’t believe the amount of brothas wearing dresses here. something in the air here messing with they heads.

see bruh, it is a luxury. even the black chicks here aint it. they cold too, hella liberal. you wouldn’t believe the amount of brothas wearing dresses here. something in the air here messing with they heads.
i was thinking if moving to atl, getting a condo, the prices are way cheaper! but weed illegal, so its tuff for me i need my weed

Yea, atlanta has a brotha spoiled! Just a different caliber of women, both white and Black! Damn, I didn't know it was like that where you live! That's why I like it in the south because the women are more thicker and they know what the Black men like in the south! Though, the Black women beat the white women every time!!

jfk0u9.jpg
Please tell me you found her some BBC! Damn!

Back