RGV wife looking for a friend

new to this site, but figured worth a shot. i'm looking for someone for wife. she has full green light to have a sustained FWB but no luck yet. has to be discreet all the way through. anyone from RGV on here? or someone that travels here often?
If that's her in the profile pic she's sexy and where is RGV?

lol thank you.. she's 5'4"
You should really put an effort to get Morgan to dominate your wife's pussy. I have no idea why, but I feel they would fuck really good. I can also bet that your wife loved his cock pics... She would enjoy milking that really bad... Woah...

new to this site, but figured worth a shot. i'm looking for someone for wife. she has full green light to have a sustained FWB but no luck yet. has to be discreet all the way through. anyone from RGV on here? or someone that travels here often?
I travel often to the valley and I’m interested

I currently visit a “ Hotwife “ in McAllen often , i host my “ Hotwife “ Visits at Embassy Suites on Ware Rd … I think we could be a good match

Hello to you both. I travel often to RGV. Usually stay at the Embassy Suites Convention Center. Once the weather warms up, would love to invite you both over to pool!! Im sure she will turn a lot of heads in a small bikini!!

Back