Rest In Power Dr. Martin Luther King πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½

Yes I know he did have affairs and he did, well, just let's say, despite being married, he had an eye for the women
What's up man...?
As was mentioned in one of the videos I posted. One would think it there was any factual dirt on Dr King. It would have come out by now. I'm not aware of any. That being said he's a man. It's my opinion that men are supposed to have an eye for women... Certainly nowhere near the egregiousness of the well documented p.edophilia that exists within the Catholic Church. However I digress.

Also it's EASY to say, for even racists whites that it was very racist in the 60, it's EASY to say that now in 2024 but when you look bk at the Gallup polls from bk then, most whites thought everything was fine, and didn't know what MLK and blk ppl was complaining about and blk had just as good of a chance of getting job and decent housing and education

What is shows is that whites have ALWAYS doubted claims of racism, even when it was staring them in the face

They saw this beamed into there TV's every night on the news
The more things change...
The more they say the same.

As always thanks for the contribution Man... Peace.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

Gotta say to Dr Martin Luther King's s.o.n, Dexter coz I just found out that he died today

RIP Dexter Scott King

giphy.gif

Like a week after Dr. King's bday ?

Keep up on your checkups brothas. A lot of these cancer deaths are preventable if they detect it early enough.

I've been campaigning broccoli for a while:

1706017308972-png.5531942

β€œWith broccoli, specifically, there is a high amount of a phytochemical called sulforaphane, which is a cancer-fighting plant compound that has been linked to reducing the risks of prostate cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer and oral cancers.”

Prostate cancer is more aggressive in black men than any other ethnicity. But then again black men never get or very rarely get testicular cancer

It's a shame that the Kings have only got one grandchild left (Yolanda Renee King) that is able to pass on the Kings name and unless she has k.i.ds the kings bloodline will be ended.

When this woman get's of age will some brotha make dam sure to marry and make sure this woman has ki.ds

Malcolm X's bloodline has ended, as his last grand children (Malcolm Latif Shabazz) died in 2014. Crazy to think Malcolm X has zero grandch.ildren when you think he had six daughters

Last edited:
Yeah Man a week to the day... January 15th was Dr Martin Luther King's birthday. His s.on Dexter died on the 22nd.
I'm pretty healthy man. Thanks for the heads up. Minor aches and pains. However, my doctor says that I'm in pretty good shape. He's always impressed with my b.lood pressure. Which according to him is excellent. I have no incident of cancer in my family. I'll just thank good genes. Sad and surprising about their names not being carried on. The spirits of these Great Men / Leaders live on...πŸ™πŸ½
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

Last edited:
Back