BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Chapter One - Casspurr the amphetamine

I had the wildest wet-dream the other day about a close encounter and abduction by a super-natural sexxxy seductive slutty GF of a rockstar type looking chic. She reminded me of those types you know where the lead guitarist of a Mega rock band would bring out on stage, have a big spot-light shine down on her and she would dance to the strum rift of a guitar solo serenade and leave all of the crowd in the arena transfixed.

She had these fierce blueish-green eyes that stared like laser-beams will shoot from them piercing right through your soul leaving you hypnotized as you gazed in a dazed like trance. And fuck to top it off she had a killer ass body which the movement of her plump bubble rump rocking, along with hips rolling with the rhythmic beat while her blonde hair blow-out mane glowed like a golden crown, and her big buxom bouncing swinging breasts reminded you of Pamela Anderson running down the beach in her wet bathing suit on the opening scene to bay watch.

She had floated into my room like she was skating in the air with out her feet touching the ground and came over to the bed laying down over my back as I rested on my stomach. She first began to lick me from behind my ear, down my neck all along down my back until she stopped at my bigblackbull ass still licking and then finally ended it with the wettest kisses Ive ever had on my big black backside. This sent the most sensuous tingling sensations all down my spine until my toes began to clench and my back arched up in the air. I pinched myself and said snap-out of it man this can’t be happening so I must be dreaming.

Then this super-natrual seductive bad-ass-cum-slut started massaging my big hard muscles all the while still kissing all over me and had my head feeling like a huge rush of ******* flushed through it as if I took a hit from a coke line as my heart-rate sped up really fast but I've never done ******* nor was I doing any at current time. I felt like I was flying way up high above the ground in the sky doing backstrokes in the clouds and I never wanted to come down. What then struck me like an electrifying jolt that almost gave me a heart-attack was when she spoke and said “i’m all yours baby and no one elses.” It appears that not only was she getting me hooked but I must have gotten this sultry bubbly blonde cum-slut addicted to me as well. I'd have to say she is definitely literally and figuratively one Dope ass chic. This was one of the most amazing experiences I’ve ever had but the main question to answer was I fully conscious during this close encounter or was I sleeping and just dreaming …..? lol ;-P

More to cum, & cum, & cum... :blackgreedy:

View media item 176535
View media item 177395
View media item 177394
View media item 176538

Last edited:
@bigblackbull76 The next time I get you alone I’m going to give you the very slowest wet kisses :lips: all the way down that hard sexy chocolate body. I’ll let my soul do all the talking and Its going to whisper things that will send you back to thinking your dreaming. :blackheart: Cause baby it’s very real and I’m here right now to make all your sweet wet lover dreams come true. I want it now..., dedicated to you...

My Lover My Friend BigBlackBull76....
You see you and me running like Bonnie & Clyde going 100 miles an hour down rt.29. Yeah, tonight is bottoms up!...
At least in the sense that i want to acknowledge and announce myself to a very special man whom I have come to admire and respect. With careful hands, (and the most sensual kisses) :lips: he has managed to break out the sexiest part of me leaving me wanting more and desired most. If you have ever had the pleasure of raw passion than you know that it is intoxicating; we don't need alcohol to get ******* off our together high. It's the aura that we share that turns colors when I close my eyes and through our electric touch leaves us both in a tranquil bliss. I have fought these feelings way too long and he continues to pull me in his ******* field, holding on tight. So @bigblackbull76, I am all yours bae... you got me where you want me. So sit back and strap on that seat belt cause you aint been on a ride like this before.
Taste, taste, she can get a taste....Taste, taste, let you get a taste...Taste, taste, do you love the taste?
Yeah, that's cool, but she ain't like me. Dedicated to you

Chapter 2 Requiem for a dream - Casspurr the Pop-Rockstar

I had another wild dream recently where I came on stage as the baddest Big Black Bull Pop-Rock superstar ever and the crowd erupted into a frenzy as I started my performance. But then the baddest Rock-Pop superstar female entertainer came out on stage and stole the spot-light from me and it was @Casspurr to which even I was awestruck and captivated by her beauty and strut. The dream was fuzzy but the ******* went something like this...

"Hey pretty baby with the high heels on, You give me fever Like I've never, ever known
You're just a product of loveliness I like the groove of your walk,
Your talk, your dress I feel your fever From miles around
I'll pick you up in my car And we'll paint the town,
Just kiss me baby and tell me twice
That you're the one for me ....
Give it to me, give me some time
(The way you make me feel)
Come on be my girl, I want you to be mine
(You really turn me on)
Ain't nobody's business
(You knock me off of my feet)
Ain't nobody's business but