Request to see wife's/girlfriend's ass

Where at in mid TN? Why no pics for ladies to see?
I’m in Millington and I tried to post, but it didn’t work. I’m new on this site and I don’t even know how to chat offline with someone that I’m very interested in.....like you, lol. Please tell me how to chat with you offline.

I’m new to Millington and TN. So how close is Murfreesboro to Millington? And I meant email when I said offline, so we could chat. By the way, I’m KG, what’s your name?

I’m new to Millington and TN. So how close is Murfreesboro to Millington? And I meant email when I said offline, so we could chat. By the way, I’m KG, what’s your name?
Lol we wish you luck in your area... that’s 4 hours from us. We use kik other then this to chat with our bbc groups.

Obviously a big fan of my wife's pussy. Very responsive, orgasms tonnes of different ways and within a minute. Squirts, squeezes pushes and pulls as she gets played with and penetrated and loves a big cock.
Likes it up the ass too ;)
Too bad there aren't more good looking BBC in the bars in our neighborhood...View attachment 2059593
Wow!! What a body!! Where is your neighborhood? That pussy was made for eating and that ass was meant to be fucked! Just look at it!! Hell that body was made for BBC....my BBC!!! Let’s chat!!

Back