Request to Post Your Wife's/Girlfriend's Photos

Thanks for the comments!

Here's some more of my slut wife, she's built for fucking long, thick black cock
upload_2015-7-9_5-50-21.pngupload_2015-7-9_5-51-0.pngupload_2015-7-9_5-51-54.pngupload_2015-7-9_5-52-23.png
She's a good wife, always takes her bulls load

She even introduced her girlfriend to the lifestyle
upload_2015-7-9_5-53-30.pngupload_2015-7-9_5-54-2.pngupload_2015-7-9_5-54-45.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-9_5-55-16.png
    upload_2015-7-9_5-55-16.png
    778.7 KB · Views: 153
My wife doesn't want her pictures on this site. She teaches young adults and doesn't want everyone to discuss her sexual preferences.

We once had her picture on a Scandinavian dating site and that led to problems as one of her students believed to recognize her on the photo even if her face could not be seen.

My wife doesn't want her pictures on this site. She teaches young adults and doesn't want everyone to discuss her sexual preferences.

We once had her picture on a Scandinavian dating site and that led to problems as one of her students believed to recognize her on the photo even if her face could not be seen.

My girlfriend and I are both professionals in the work place and have decided not to share our faces due to fears of being recognized, but nice to see others in the same boat, we still have fun on this site.

My girlfriend and I are both professionals in the work place and have decided not to share our faces due to fears of being recognized, but nice to see others in the same boat, we still have fun on this site.
My wife and I have exactly the same problems. We are both teachers and it wouldn't be acceptable to the management if someone found out about our being on this forum.

Back