Request for Nipples of White Wife/Girlfriend to BBC

Hows about a little nipple poetry ladies. 🤤

Those supple simple nipples makes me smile and show my dimples, and I'm definitely not a cripple when that bbc is being sinful.

Your nips are the ******* I play with them like a clit and lap them till they drip then dive between those hips.

The most mouth watering sight ever to exist and it doesn't even matter of the size, shape, or color of your tits.

A soft nip is just fine, a coarse nip is good too as long as your jewelry doesn't chip my damn tooth.

When I compliment your blouse and say that it's cute and it's neat, its not because of your fashion but what lies underneath.

I want to rip your buttons and stick my hands up your shirt, I think about it all day, you're lucky we're at work.

They say high before you do and they speak to me all the time, but when we're in that bed that's when I will speak my mind.

Kissing and sucking that's all you will hear until I am sure that you're climax is near.

When I am all done you can say with full confidence "that is one black man that's in love with my nips"! ♠️

Back