Request for Girls in their "Little Black Dress"

This a very hot picture that reminds me of nights we have been out to a club and my wife will show off her perfect little pussy and according to which dress some tits to. I think doing this was how she lured Big Dan back to our room that night we were out of town. She gave him a little peak then they went to the dance floor and in a little while she came back and said she didn't know what he had in his pants but if it was dick she wanted to see it. After a few more dances she went to the bathroom and I told him what room to come to and she through he had left. We went back to the room and was fooling around because he had her pussy soaking wet. Then a knock on the door and I told her to go answer it and she let out a little squeal and right in the room they come. He pulled up her little dress looked over her ass and pussy the slide her straps down off her shoulders to kiss those beautiful titty's . Then she said it my turn and she grabbed his belt and he stopped her and said let me warn you not bragging but its huge. She just smiled and said good. Down come the pants and she put her hand over mouth and said oh my god. Then a few licks to the biggest black cock she had ever held and tried to suck. When sat him down on the bed got over him and tried to slide this big black monster in he told her very few women had ever took all of his fat black monster but she was trying and she finally got it all the way balls deep after he shot a huge load in her. And she didn't turn he loose for about three hours. She was wilder than I had ever seen her. Before he left she got his number and said we have to do this again. His reply was hell yes I love to fuck white women who can take it all.

This is the way my wife has done John even before she ever fucked him when we were getting out at the club are back at home. she always said it was nice of him to open the door for her so she would give him a peak and let him sneak a fill on the dance floor.
Very nice

Back