Request for Girls in their "Little Black Dress"

I meant to contribute a while ago, but don't think I ever did. Here are my two LBD photos:

1cc80ce6.jpg

LBD - Glamour photo
One of the few photos of me in a LBD - I don't wear them in real life, you can see how it starts to make my hips look even though the pose mostly hides it - though I do like to wear short dresses and skirts, and I never wear panties, my cunt is always ready like a dirty girl ;<')

1adf85bb.jpg

About as little as my black dresses get
I have to keep their cut this full, so it's still actually flattering on me......

:blackheart: Lanie
I like who I see...I'm also on iloveinterracial.

While looking for something to put up for the holiday, I found another rare one of me in a Little Black Dress - this one is irresistible with its flirty sheer chiffon neckline and sleeves, and it's loose enough through the waist to hang on my hips just right.....

Normally I would not post a pic that showed someone else from my real life so clearly - but my model-tall girlfriend with the horsey face done me and quite a few others very wrong, and I am soon going to offer her up on the "Women slated for reparation duties" thread in some pics that show what a skank she really is ..... :oops:

Enjoy, Bulls! (and any other girls with any eye for pretty feminine flesh ;) )

:blackheart: Lanie

481365_144763789009312_1976020383_n.jpg

Back