Request for Girls in their "Little Black Dress"

I meant to contribute a while ago, but don't think I ever did. Here are my two LBD photos:

1cc80ce6.jpg

LBD - Glamour photo
One of the few photos of me in a LBD - I don't wear them in real life, you can see how it starts to make my hips look even though the pose mostly hides it - though I do like to wear short dresses and skirts, and I never wear panties, my cunt is always ready like a dirty girl ;<')

1adf85bb.jpg

About as little as my black dresses get
I have to keep their cut this full, so it's still actually flattering on me......

:blackheart: Lanie

I meant to contribute a while ago, but don't think I ever did. Here are my two LBD photos:

1cc80ce6.jpg

LBD - Glamour photo
One of the few photos of me in a LBD - I don't wear them in real life, you can see how it starts to make my hips look even though the pose mostly hides it - though I do like to wear short dresses and skirts, and I never wear panties, my cunt is always ready like a dirty girl ;<')

1adf85bb.jpg

About as little as my black dresses get
I have to keep their cut this full, so it's still actually flattering on me......

:blackheart: Lanie
Damn girl. You are fine. I'm in Denver. Would love to hook up with you and get a taste of that sweet bod.

Back