Regular bull

I’m 32 married and looking for bulls in the Bismarck area. For solo and couple play. My husband is straight he really likes to use me and share me. Come have some fun with us.
Bismarck is in a unique place. But accessible to some of us in search of all that!

I’m 32 married and looking for bulls in the Bismarck area. For solo and couple play. My husband is straight he really likes to use me and share me. Come have some fun with us.
Check your Inbox. Sioux Falls here but interested in coming out there this weekend

Welcome Dear! ❤️
Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️
ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. 💧💧
Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! 👅
With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! 👍

Wow! You are very sexy..such a lucky husband to have a lustful woman like you by his side

Back