RebeccasOffice Pics

I figured that if people want photos of me, the best place to put them is in one unique thread so that they aren't in five or 6 places.View attachment 1634959View attachment 1634961View attachment 1634963View attachment 1634964
The first picture is a piece of art. The African king will inseminate two beautiful and plentiful white ladies soon. Everyone is physically fit and appetiteful. There will be plenty of action, noise, sweat, seeds and other body fluids. Its a fest of biology lol

No that is not true......but close
Sorry for being nosy, but are you comfortable sharing what your current relationship status is? Last time I read an interview from you about it I think you said that you were dating a black man and he still shared you with other bulls. Has it changed since?

Divorced. My longtime bf I've know more than 13 years has moved out of state adjacently and Covid has made it very difficult, but we try. Sharing? We aren't careless during this pandemic.
Sorry to hear that, long distance can be difficult but I hope it goes well for you.

I guess I should've prefaced it by saying "in non-covid times", as in "would he allow you to get sexual release with other bulls if there was no threat of covid (like pre 2020)?"

Back