Real people scared to meet

i can understand it, we live in a very politically charged world today where the news media and politicians constantly beat you over the head with BS for one group or people to hate the other group of people. Racism on all sides is at it's all time in my 48 yrs high from all sides. Plus let's be honest people are fing nuts these days, they'll hit you for no reason, shot you over anything. We promote mental illness's as being normal. So us normal people are even more cautious these days, you have to be. That's why we have put our interest on hold for now until things settle down in the country because people are fing insane these days and it's gotten real scary to meet strangers now.

If you listen to news you think everywhere is that but you actually meet people and be safe is no difference than meeting a new people

I was interested in meeting someone for a long time, but took forever to work up the courage to actually do so. With that being said if it’s ever a point I don’t get “ butterflies” or the feeling of excitement/ nervousness then what’s the fun in doing that? Some people are just slow to work their way into it. Sometimes it’s worth the wait and sometimes it’s not. Just my 2 cents for what it’s worth.

In all honesty, I can understand it; to a point.

There are two things to consider:

1. In much the same way as in real life, sometimes someone can appear interesting on first impression but they say or do something which leaves the girl (or guy) having second thoughts. Aside from this fetish, I've had my share of flakes on Tinder etc.

2. Another thing to consider is that some people find this fetish exciting as a fantasy but might be a bit scared of implementing it in reality, or perhaps aren't quite ready to make it reality yet. It's very back a "no turning back situation," once it has started to happen in reality. Just to point out though that this is very different from the compulsive masturbators on this site.

Keep looking, you'll get some bites eventually.

In all honesty, I can understand it; to a point.

There are two things to consider:

1. In much the same way as in real life, sometimes someone can appear interesting on first impression but they say or do something which leaves the girl (or guy) having second thoughts. Aside from this fetish, I've had my share of flakes on Tinder etc.

2. Another thing to consider is that some people find this fetish exciting as a fantasy but might be a bit scared of implementing it in reality, or perhaps aren't quite ready to make it reality yet. It's very back a "no turning back situation," once it has started to happen in reality. Just to point out though that this is very different from the compulsive masturbators on this site.

Keep looking, you'll get some bites eventually.
I meet but some people waste others time

If you listen to news you think everywhere is that but you actually meet people and be safe is no difference than meeting a new people
it ain't just on the news ******* happening for real all you have to do is open your eyes and see that ******* has gone insane these days especially in the bigger cities, we're glad we're in the sticks even though it's here now as well not too long ago a elderly couple tried to help some people who said they ran out of gas. So they let them in the use the phone as there isn't great cell signal way out here and as soon as the 85 yr old man turned his back to step in side his house they hit him over the head beat him and his 83 yr old wife half to death and robbed them in broad day light. That was 2 miles from our home.

Last edited:
i can understand it, we live in a very politically charged world today where the news media and politicians constantly beat you over the head with BS for one group or people to hate the other group of people. Racism on all sides is at it's all time in my 48 yrs high from all sides. Plus let's be honest people are fing nuts these days, they'll hit you for no reason, shot you over anything. We promote mental illness's as being normal. So us normal people are even more cautious these days, you have to be. That's why we have put our interest on hold for now until things settle down in the country because people are fing insane these days and it's gotten real scary to meet strangers now.
aw man thatt sucks

I get all that and understand but before I meet a couple we do private messaging here, then email (setting up fake addys) then talk on the phone and get a feel if the vibes are good. When she is ready or her guy is good with meeting we set up a lunch date. Sometimes the guy shows up first and then if he's comfortable the 3 of us meet. I like chatting and not rushing into bedding the girl. I like to enhance a realtionship and not hurt it.

it ain't just on the news ******* happening for real all you have to do is open your eyes and see that ******* has gone insane these days especially in the bigger cities, we're glad we''re in the sticks even though it's here now as well not too long ago a elderly couple tried to help so people who said they ran out of gas. So the y let them in the use the phone as there isn't great cell signal way out here and as soon as the 85 yr old man turn his back to step in side his house they hit him over the head beat him and his 83 yr old wife half to death and robbed them in broad day light. That was 2 miles from our home.
It will get worse before it gets better.

I get all that and understand but before I meet a couple we do private messaging here, then email (setting up fake addys) then talk on the phone and get a feel if the vibes are good. When she is ready or her guy is good with meeting we set up a lunch date. Sometimes the guy shows up first and then if he's comfortable the 3 of us meet. I like chatting and not rushing into bedding the girl. I like to enhance a realtionship and not hurt it.
i hear ya. But ImO written text messages via whatever medium and phone calls alone are ImO not sufficient for proper "verification". But whatever you use make sure to meet in a public place first and then, if you click, see further. That would be my advice. Regards.

Guess you are right - need to be very careful these days .

Back