Real Life Situation 1

Sept ‘19
2am....
My wife, Evl, comes home with her pussy absolutely filled to capacity with Don’s cum. I was asleep, having to wake up for work in 3 hours. She crawls over me and slowly, softly lowers her dripping wet pussy unto my face! After a popping my dick in her mouth I woke up to a Cum covered pussy in my face! I started to lick and suck it out right away... ( I’m not new to this, it’s second nature now)

We do have a problem with Don... he’s a Bull we don’t like, he’s rude and not a fan of including me in anything...
we have discussed leaving him, but I believe his dick has a hold on her...
we usually stay with a Bull for a year before me move on, and November we will be kicking him to the curb, no matter what.

However that September night was different, while I licked and slurped away, she popped my dick out of her mouth, and started to tell me about that night! She usually jerks me off, but she sat up straight on my face, a wave of cum dripped out!

“He wants to breed me!”
I didn’t say a word, just said, “mmhmmm” and I kept licking... I wanted her reaction...

“I thought about it on the ride home, and I’m not gonna do it, if he doesn’t change!! I want you there, I want him to allow you to watch us. You should be able to see it”

I stopped licking. “He’ll never change”

She shushed me and wiggled her pussy on my lips. I started feverishly licking again... my dick almost exploded!

“How’s he taste?”

“Delicious!”

She flipped around and slammed her pussy on my dick, and rode me like I was him for what seemed like a minute. She flipped back and started to suck my dick again, “yes, it is delicious”, she said quickly before licking my dick clean!

I screamed, “I’m gonna cum, my love!”
She sat up straight and pushed her pussy on my face. While I exploded she softly grazed my dick, causing wild spurts to fly everywhere.

While I’m grunting and cumming like a beast, she says, “Maybe...”

I almost choked, in between all these sensations, she says maybe!!! What the F!!!

“Maybe... we can finish like that... I can get one more amazing day with Don and that dick... I don’t need to tell him if I’m on Birth Control! He’ll fuck me like I wasn’t on it! His goal is to steal me from you... it’ll never happen baby... but I wanna feel him take me in that way!”

I almost came again listening to her!
Her loyalty to me is unmatched, but my focus was in my wife’s desire to be ravaged again by a breeding bull!

I know Don will legit fuck her for that full 24 hours if he could somehow get in between my wife and I! A chance to breed her for 24 hours would be a chance he’d exploit! And to be honest I know my wife adores his dick... she sucks it like it’s a god! The videos show all!

So I agreed! And she agreed!
November 2nd 2019, she will be away for the day to be with Don for the last time, a 24 hour “fake breeding” session!

I will legitimately be cleaning that pussy for a two day span! LMAO!

She was very happy! And happy to go out with a bang!

In December, our new search begins for, hopefully, our Master Bull!
And yes this site has already provided 5 prospects! Thank you B2W

Note: potential suitors- please consider the amazing potential of a submissive serving cuck!
Don’t make the mistake of Don! ?
I know this is an older post but what was that like?! Having a legitimately dominant bull want your wife enough to breed her away from you and push you out of the picture? That’s probably the scariest but most erotic dynamic/relationship in this lifestyle!! Amazing for you two as a couple to be so dedicated and confident to/with each other!

WOW!!! So much has changed! He changed!
No Breeding! We actually spoke over it, I told him my grievances. I was missing out on stuff, and he was taking her away from me to dominate me...

with so much time elapsed, we’d be here all day...Turns out he was a true bull... I needed to submit... I did!

he’s my master now... controls me and her to the “T”, legit I can’t cum in her anymore.
I’m caged whenever they fuck... not allowed in his house, that’s their time.

we’ve agreed, he owns her pussy, ass, and body, I have her mouth and her heart!

She sleeps there after work, a lot!!!

What’s it like... incredible... living the dream...
We have a truly incredible bull, takes every inch we give him. And demands more...

This October we are considering changing, but he knows that... he’s upped the ante... his cousin might be moving in...
They are “practicing” for another person!
No joke, posted it in another thread!
She took our 11inch dildo, so they can “familiarize” themselves with DP!

Last night, coincidentally, they “practiced”...
I was home and caged till about 1:30 this afternoon! She showed me her stretched asshole! And said the sensation was incredible! He enjoyed himself as well, her reactions sent him overboard!

We’re 100% not going anywhere If he lets his cousin take her too!🥰🥰🥰🥰
Wow!! That is crazy! Congratulations sounds like you guys have a great situation. Funny it seams like the biggest way to get maximum joy out of this lifestyle is communication. I’m curious did you guys do some kind of ceremony or event to solidify your roles as bull, cuck, and hotwife?? So if your current bull’s cousin gets involved who’s calling the shots between the two? That sounds like such a fun and amazing adventure as a couple!! Good for you!

Don is master, Javier is enjoying the lifestyle and may join here soon!
He wants Bi Cuckolds!
Life happens with the lapse! That’s so awesome you guys have that situation and I could imagine if that’s what Javier is looking for he’ll have an abundance of bi cucks in this forum. Does he get off in being a dom too like his cousin?

I think he’s caught up in owning a white man wife, and completely controlling them both...

He says he’s not gay, from what my wife says, he wants dominate in all ways... I’m thinking that sounds a liiiil weird, but hey... who are we to say anything’s weird? LOL
Or who’s to say it’s weird that some of us really like the sound of that 😂. Hopefully the man finds it.

I’m so sorry for the lapse in time, but yes...
Ceremony was us signing the contract, I drafted it, we never interact, but the signing was fun.
Hi CagedKingCuck:
Is there any chance you could post the contract so we can read it? I have a friend who is seriously considering signing a contract like you have, but he doesn't know what is normally in one for ownership of a couple.

Do you perhaps know of an online source of contracts for owned couples?

Any help would be appreciated immensely.

Thanks, nrbill

Sept ‘19
2am....
My wife, Evl, comes home with her pussy absolutely filled to capacity with Don’s cum. I was asleep, having to wake up for work in 3 hours. She crawls over me and slowly, softly lowers her dripping wet pussy unto my face! After a popping my dick in her mouth I woke up to a Cum covered pussy in my face! I started to lick and suck it out right away... ( I’m not new to this, it’s second nature now)

We do have a problem with Don... he’s a Bull we don’t like, he’s rude and not a fan of including me in anything...
we have discussed leaving him, but I believe his dick has a hold on her...
we usually stay with a Bull for a year before me move on, and November we will be kicking him to the curb, no matter what.

However that September night was different, while I licked and slurped away, she popped my dick out of her mouth, and started to tell me about that night! She usually jerks me off, but she sat up straight on my face, a wave of cum dripped out!

“He wants to breed me!”
I didn’t say a word, just said, “mmhmmm” and I kept licking... I wanted her reaction...

“I thought about it on the ride home, and I’m not gonna do it, if he doesn’t change!! I want you there, I want him to allow you to watch us. You should be able to see it”

I stopped licking. “He’ll never change”

She shushed me and wiggled her pussy on my lips. I started feverishly licking again... my dick almost exploded!

“How’s he taste?”

“Delicious!”

She flipped around and slammed her pussy on my dick, and rode me like I was him for what seemed like a minute. She flipped back and started to suck my dick again, “yes, it is delicious”, she said quickly before licking my dick clean!

I screamed, “I’m gonna cum, my love!”
She sat up straight and pushed her pussy on my face. While I exploded she softly grazed my dick, causing wild spurts to fly everywhere.

While I’m grunting and cumming like a beast, she says, “Maybe...”

I almost choked, in between all these sensations, she says maybe!!! What the F!!!

“Maybe... we can finish like that... I can get one more amazing day with Don and that dick... I don’t need to tell him if I’m on Birth Control! He’ll fuck me like I wasn’t on it! His goal is to steal me from you... it’ll never happen baby... but I wanna feel him take me in that way!”

I almost came again listening to her!
Her loyalty to me is unmatched, but my focus was in my wife’s desire to be ravaged again by a breeding bull!

I know Don will legit fuck her for that full 24 hours if he could somehow get in between my wife and I! A chance to breed her for 24 hours would be a chance he’d exploit! And to be honest I know my wife adores his dick... she sucks it like it’s a god! The videos show all!

So I agreed! And she agreed!
November 2nd 2019, she will be away for the day to be with Don for the last time, a 24 hour “fake breeding” session!

I will legitimately be cleaning that pussy for a two day span! LMAO!

She was very happy! And happy to go out with a bang!

In December, our new search begins for, hopefully, our Master Bull!
And yes this site has already provided 5 prospects! Thank you B2W

Note: potential suitors- please consider the amazing potential of a submissive serving cuck!
Don’t make the mistake of Don! ?
Is there more to this story?

Thank you, CagedKingCuck.

I've sent it along to my buddy. It's definitely the shortest one I've sent him, and I think he might like it better than the others. We'll see soon what he's going to do, but for sure he's going to go for it one way or another.

Thanks again,
nrbill

Back