Real life ladies dressed for night out and at the club

I thought this was a bit much but she insisted...
img_1577-jpg.364308

Your lady is beautiful. She is like a dream to many white men, especially to many submissive men. Dream that will never come true.

I just wonder what big black guys have in their mind when such a beauty is presented to them, when she is ready and eager to have sex with them. Wrapped in nice dress, ready to strip immediately for black cock! Probably they think "oh, just another white pussy ready for my cock"... I guess, when you can choose and you have it whenever you want, you can't fully appreciate that beauty.

Your lady is beautiful. She is like a dream to many white men, especially to many submissive men. Dream that will never come true.

I wonder what big black guys have in their mind when such a beauty is presented to them, when she is ready and eager to have sex with them. Wrapped in nice dress, ready to strip immediately for black cock! Probably they think "oh, just another white pussy ready for my cock"... I guess, when you can choose and you have it whenever you want, you can't fully appreciate that beauty.

Well, I've been black for a little over 40 years, and never once has a white woman presented herself to me or stripped in anticipation in the manner you described. And as an FYI, Black men, like the rest of the human race, can appreciate a beautiful woman just fine. I think that you have fantasy and the real world mixed up.

Back