Real life ladies dressed for night out and at the club

That was sooo cute and funny, but I've been going to clubs with my friends since I was 15 and, to be honest, a sexy young brotha doesn't have to box out any whiteboy of any age cus' they're all standing in the corner just watching us .. hehee .. oh, that is unless a young brotha snaps his fingers at them and tells 'em to go fetch us a ******* like a bitch, then they might come closer :) It's so true. Btw, I had to ask someone what that box out thing meant. So funny to read. :inlove: xoxx Dana
It's amazing that the whiteboys learned to keep their distance like that. I always hear about how girls are constantly hit on in clubs by white guys. I guess you're just going to the right clubs lol.

I'd only go to a club if it was to hold a girl's purse while she danced and then help her keep her balance as she walked to some Black Bull's pimped out ride. I'd be making sure she and the black guys she was dancing with always had a fresh ******* too of course. I wouldn't know what to do at a club if I wasn't serving someone or another. lol. I'm just a loser like that I suppose :X

47445_10151203162574609_1886171675_n.jpg

Back