Real life BBC lover spotted in York

tenaciousQoS

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
While I was walking over historic York city wall I saw a volupotous woman in sexy yet classy dress looking down the wall. She caught my attention further with her black leather tights through which her big ass was poping out. She had a text book ass. She was gorgeous by look, middle aged, tall, and had beautiful hairs. I stood next to her and tried to look closer, we looked at each other twice. Her eyes were beautiful too. She was wearing sexy perfume ( can't tell the name but it was flashy). I looked down her sexy heels and was stunned by her QoS tattoo on her ankle. I got crazy, and wasn't able to breath even properly. I walked away just to bring my stuff down. At distance I stopped and looked back, found her sitting on a nearby bench with a tall muscular black guy. Omg ...I loved the sight. This never happened before, I saw a realife QoS with her bull. I dared to walk back and excused both of them, I told them you both look stunning( by God they were almost heavenly matched). Both smiled.Then I ask if you are a real couple. Guy got nervous at but ladly with her glittering laughs covered and endrosed..Yes we are. It made my day. Not in sexual terms but they looked amazing.

Back