Real cuckold husbands

southFLcuck

Male
From
FL, US
I'm a 30 year old white guy in south Florida. I want my wife to cuckold me with black men, but she's hesitant. We have done it before and had a bad experience. It's something that I really want and have continued to try and convince her to try again. I would love to talk to other husbands who live a cuckold lifestyle where your wife is a complete slut for black men.

I'm a 30 year old white guy in south Florida. I want my wife to cuckold me with black men, but she's hesitant. We have done it before and had a bad experience. It's something that I really want and have continued to try and convince her to try again. I would love to talk to other husbands who live a cuckold lifestyle where your wife is a complete slut for black men.
pm me

Well, not sure if I qualify because I am a real life cuckold but my wife doesn't just go for black guys. She had one but actually prefers white guys.

Where in South Florida ? Just got back from a month there

Lots of bbc here. Wife says she wants to "organically" meet someone. I would much rather find a bull that's experienced in this lifestyle but she doesn't like talking to guys online 🙄🙄
Yeah I can understand. Maybe you can assist an "accidental organical" meeting with a guy that you chat with ?

Real Cuck husband here . New York . 48f 58M We are desperate to make friends with other couples like us
Most men are in a unrealistic fantasy world . We want to communicate with Fem Led cuck couples where we
can join and talk about the frustrations of how to balance discretion , work life, home life , ******* , lack of privacy
the monthly issue, with Our Fetish life . A cuckold lifestyle is not easy and very misunderstood .
Even meeting and finding Bulls who are few and far between in understanding the dynamic ...or fitting you own dynamic

I have been a cuckold ever since I met my now wife. We met in 1978, were married in 1981 and are still married. D stopped all extra marrital activities about 5 years ago but we both still talk about her many lovers. It sure was great for a lot of years and we saw just about everything that others write about on this forum.

Soy un hombre blanco de 30 años del sur de Florida. Quiero que mi esposa me ponga los cuernos con hombres negros, pero ella duda. Lo hemos hecho antes y tuvimos una mala experiencia. Es algo que realmente quiero y he seguido tratando de convencerla de que lo intente de nuevo. Me encantaría hablar con otros maridos que viven un estilo de vida cornudo en el que tu esposa es una completa zorra para los hombres negros.
PAGPor acá somos pareja swinger bisexual los dos con experiencia en recibir grupales los dos juntos nuestro consejo es encontrar un punto donde ella se sienta relajada para volver a querer repetir

Back