Real BBC?!?!

Why do little dicks call themselves BBC? If you're less than 8 and not thick, you're a little dick!!!!
For the same reason why little boys like to play with fake guns and fantasize about being a hero, a cowboy 🤠, a police 🚨 officer! Fantasizing and using our imagination is a normal part of human emotions!

It's fantasies that keep alot of men from being depressed 😔 and suicidal! Would you really want alot more depressed and ridicallized incels running around violent thinking 🤔 I have a small cock so I'll just buy a bug as assault weapon instead?🤷

Why do little dicks call themselves BBC? If you're less than 8 and not thick, you're a little dick!!!!
Your statement is true lady but the same can be said for women who call themselves or their husband's a "HotWife". Only problem is there is no measuring tape for that. Honestly I personally have never measured my dick, nore do I intend to. I do put remotes or cans next to my dick. With that said it has been measured by a wife at 8 and change and 7 in circumference. I speak truth on the dick because I have every intention of meeting.

Back