Ready to try a big black mans tongues in my pussy and big black cock in my wet filipina pussy

To all the big black men out there u want to eat my wet pussy first or my juicy ass

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i want to be fucked and breeded by a big black man
WHATdo you mean by breeding with a black man.if u never had a big penis in you be careful.it will rip u open.i had my first black baby at 13.black men are good men and know what the sizeof ther cocks can do to a woman u need to be more clear with me me U WANT BIG BLACK COCK

WHATdo you mean by breeding with a black man.if u never had a big penis in you be careful.it will rip u open.i had my first black baby at 13.black men are good men and know what the sizeof ther cocks can do to a woman u need to be more clear with me me U WANT BIG BLACK COCK
I will answer your questions

Speaking as a white male I've never really been into oriental women. But wowwwwww does your pussy and ass look like a ton of fun and pleasure

Speaking as a white male I've never really been into oriental women. But wowwwwww does your pussy and ass look like a ton of fun and pleasure

Ibo, if you have never been into oriental ladies, especially filipinas, then you are a deprived baby! lol. I was married to a filipina for 16 years. Despite the divorce, in many ways, she treated me FAR better than any western woman I have ever been with. BTW, I am also engaged to another filipina. lol.

Back