Rate my gf please

That body is perfect for a BBC like mine to explore! id take possession of her for a long weekend and send you back some clips and pics of her falling in love with my seed!

She might not act the same way around you after though, probably grow more distant with you after I controlled her cunt! And speaking of cunt, lets see hers and her nude body!

Please
That body is perfect for a BBC like mine to explore! id take possession of her for a long weekend and send you back some clips and pics of her falling in love with my seed!

she might not act the same way around you after though, probably grow more distant with you after i controlled her cunt!
Please do the same to my wife sir

She might not act the same way around you after though, probably grow more distant with you after I controlled her cunt! And speaking of cunt, lets see hers and her nude body!
oh yeeeee thats amzing

Please

Please do the same to my wife sir
Careful what you wish for, or ill just take her from you permanently, and she will become one in the lifestyle with any of my brothers. i might send you monthly updates, showing you her progress with us and how in the end she will despise you for your weakness letting me take her from you.....

Back