Rate my 43 year old wife

For those that have enjoyed the photos of my wife so far, I wanted to ask if you had to pick one which photo have you have enjoyed / cum over the most?

I think she and I have similar body style. She looks amazing and had me touching myself getting wet. I would love to meet her any day to play. I hope you are sharing these comments with her.

Hi - my wife is 43 but lacks a bit of confidence in her body. I think she’s incredibly sexy but please rate her body honestly.
Dude get her blacked. Go to bars to meet black guys and talk to them together to get her comfortable and tell them they can flirt with your wife. She will feel them desiring her and it will increase her confidence. Once she gets fucked really good by one her confidence will explode.

Tell your wife I said sweety you are not 20 years old so don’t expect your body to look like that. For 43 your body is just damn fine. Let go and get some BBC!

Extremely breedable body. Looks like she’s in perfect shape, how tight is she? That’s a very petite cunt!!

Back