Rate her pls! What would you do with her? Rough fuck?

Easy one! make her into a little princess, have her have a breakfast and lunch of bbc and no pussy play until she swallows at least a load form her bull, then have her ride him and cum like a maniac then after a long night of training end it with a live stream of her doggy just getting pounded with her ass up and face down covered in black cum. In her little princess outfit just continuously repeating the phrase “I’m a good girl.”

Easy one! make her into a little princess, have her have a breakfast and lunch of bbc and no pussy play until she swallows at least a load form her bull, then have her ride him and cum like a maniac then after a long night of training end it with a live stream of her doggy just getting pounded with her ass up and face down covered in black cum. In her little princess outfit just continuously repeating the phrase “I’m a good girl.”
Oooo…I like the way you think girl! Count me in 😈😈😈

I love your nasty thoughts, want to work them on you too!!!

Back