RANT FORTHCOMING..........feedback welcome

expdom4u99

Male
Real Person
From
US
I dont really get this culture of ghosting? I am very direct with people and they seemingly with me. many times they are verified here ( granted I am not - a separate discussion) but we will talk chat have seemingly good chemistry then they just stop answering. they say they are attracted to me.....maybe they change their mind....several of my posts have stated that I seek that lurking suburban wife/soccer mom type, so maybe I set myself for this inevitable disappearing act bc in the end its purely fantasy for them? maybe they are a real couple but the female isnt truly into it?? maybe they dont really want an educated confident aggressive BLK male despite what they previously said.......Im sure people will reply I should get verified AND MAYBE I SHOULD, but as the one who currently is not, I STILL NEVER GHOST ANYONE,. If im busy w family or work , i tell them ill be tied up from time x to time Y...if i exceed that time when i sign back on i say hey, im sorry ABC happened......I have offered to verify, chat on phone, vid chat, so how then is it my fault being unverified that this ghosting culture occurs to?? I am old fashioned? im only 39 yo just think its common courtesy m , f or cpl I reply as timely as reasonably possible...... anyway not looking for any pity, just venting....rant over..... thanks for listening :) this is my just as an fyi even though im not yet verified

Attachments

• max beach.png
    max beach.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 27
Good post. I agree It's definitely frustrating but unfortunately it can be part of the process. Common courtesy isn't the norm these days but the exception. You have to be willing to shift through the dirt to find gold. There are real couples and females out there who are genuinely seeking a connection.

Last edited:
UPDATE: I am now verified & the ghosting behaviors continue. maybe im just old fashioned? just seems wrong unless someone is a total douche or threatening or harassing, is it just me?

Nah. It’s just people. No matter where you go people will be people. It’s not you. Just helps you know good people when you meet them that’s all

ghosting is a vetting process and people eventually get found out. I got to a "couple" and if people chat enough they eventually expose themselves

Back