Raleigh experienced bull wanted for beginners.

time2try

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Obviously that first post didn’t work out well. Sometimes I get a little wordy. Let me try again. My husband and I are actively seeking a nice, drama and ******* free black male in the Raleigh area that has experience with beginning couples. My husband will participate to a degree, possibly clean up afterwards. Don’t be pushy. We will supply a nice safe hotel room and good wine. I will need it my first time. Please only mature men respond and be honestly well hung. That means over 8 niches to me, and thickness always is good. We were both recently tested for hiv/std and were negative. We will require the same. We don’t want anything between your skin and mine!
ok all you bulls in the Raleigh area let us hear from you. Phone numbers will be exchanged ASAP.

Attachments

• 823EDE38-CE9B-4276-AC66-66A2A172E58F.jpeg
    823EDE38-CE9B-4276-AC66-66A2A172E58F.jpeg
    193.8 KB · Views: 140
  • BBF04604-45FD-48A2-BF5A-A095DD8F1809.jpeg
    BBF04604-45FD-48A2-BF5A-A095DD8F1809.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Consider this there's anybody in your area that meets your criteria. However there's me. I'm not far away at all in fact I'm in the area a lot. I have years of experience. I'm not in a rush, I'm not young and dumb. I know how to work you guys into it slowly someone we are three together it will happen and flow naturally. You have to take the time to communicate so we on the same page but it'll all be worth as the time. Take a look at my profile any fantasies that you have so I can do that discreetly.

Obviously that first post didn’t work out well. Sometimes I get a little wordy. Let me try again. My husband and I are actively seeking a nice, drama and ******* free black male in the Raleigh area that has experience with beginning couples. My husband will participate to a degree, possibly clean up afterwards. Don’t be pushy. We will supply a nice safe hotel room and good wine. I will need it my first time. Please only mature men respond and be honestly well hung. That means over 8 niches to me, and thickness always is good. We were both recently tested for hiv/std and were negative. We will require the same. We don’t want anything between your skin and mine!
ok all you bulls in the Raleigh area let us hear from you. Phone numbers will be exchanged ASAP.
Hey love, you and your hubby still looking for a playmate

Back