Racism never ends: Even the *******-in-law of a Former Prime Minister was accused of racism and lost her job in Canada...

STIFFBBC

Male
From
Canada

:unsure:

:unsure:

Racism is about Power, Control and Dominance which is why Jews recognised the importance of sending their ******* to Law School, learning finance, running for public office, keeping money within their community and most importantly, maintaining a strong family structure that is the basic economic unit of all communities. This again, the black communities to clean the dirty laundry and get down to business eliminate/reduce the impact of racism amongst Black people. Oh yes, didn't really read too much about Mulroney and Exeter....seemed more like to chicken-head females in a slap-fight.

Racism is about Power, Control and Dominance which is why Jews recognised the importance of sending their ******* to Law School, learning finance, running for public office, keeping money within their community and most importantly, maintaining a strong family structure that is the basic economic unit of all communities. This again, the black communities to clean the dirty laundry and get down to business eliminate/reduce the impact of racism amongst Black people. Oh yes, didn't really read too much about Mulroney and Exeter....seemed more like to chicken-head females in a slap-fight.
Wise words @vej54: that kind of structure and family cohesion is beneficial and it did the Jews a world of good. No question. It is serendipitous that you made that post today as I saw a segment on 60 Minutes earlier that gave me an idea to respond to it more effectively. Within this segment titled, "Greenwood, 1921: One of the worst race massacres in American history", there is a student that spoke to his university professor speaking about how he grew up in Tulsa, Oklahoma and lived there most of his life with the possible exception of where he could have went to college / university. The professor told him that did you know that your home had the wealthiest Black people that lived in America? Their money came from profitable revenues of oil? And that Blacks were so well organized there that the district of Greenwood where they congregated was referred to as "Black Wall Street"? That Black student was utterly amazed and he never knew that history and probably not his ******* either.

Unfortunately Greenwood met their demise with jealous Caucasians that destroyed a budding Wakanda-like paradise in America. But if it was done before, it could be done once again? If you have time feel free to watch the segment as I included the link below as it can fill you in about more details than I can after watching it once thus far. Somehow Blacks can duplicate what the Jews did provided we are able to thrive and not have the fruits of labor stolen. If that was one example that was nearly erased and forgotten in history, just imagine other places throughout America that could have done the same remarkable achievements? I'll try not to forget and let my nieces and nephews know what school won't or can't teach them anymore.

Back