Racial Humiliation

Loved seeing my ex-wife degraded and called a white whore slut who needs some n---dick and her saying she did and agreeing with her lover when he asked her if her little dicked white husband can't please her and thats what her little white slut pussy needed..she loved being fucked that way and cummed in like a white slut..always felt a need to give her body to select black men to feel better about being white and making up for the past on top of getting fucked and treated like a slut in front of me so I can always see experience how much she needed and enjoyed getting satisfied by other hung built bulls apart from me.

I am looking for white females that would like to engage in some serious race play with BBC. I am white, hung, dominant, orally bi

I like it when the Bull makes you state how much you love his Big black man Cock! emasculating and totally thrilling to submit to his demands. while it is in me of course.

Oops, auto correction is on. I meant Big N***** Cock. No offense, only admiration and lust.

Back