Questions before we try

Hey everyone!

Using an anonymous account at the moment as we’re just putting feelers out.
As per, me and my partner (23 and 21 and I’d say we’re both quite attractive and good people) opened up, watched IR, she would even whisper in my ear while jerking me off etc

And that was a while ago, and I want us to take it to the next stage, but we want to ask a couple of hotwives, their partners and bulls a few questions before we really commit

This has been building up for a while now (almost a year), and we think the community here could really give us the confidence to go for it!

Would also be able to verify in some way too if need be, I’ve seen a lot of quite obviously fake profiles on here, but we’re serious, and would really love anyone who loves this lifestyle to help us finally join in!

Also 1 question,

As I do have a bit of a public presence in the UK, I wanted to ask, just how easy would it be in the US to do this?
And if there’s anyone in the UK, would really want to talk as it would be great for someone (whether that be a girl or even a bull) to walk us through everything.
While we haven’t verified yet, I can honestly say we are 100% committed (she’s still reluctant to say it’s one of her biggest fantasies but I know it is, and if we talk you’ll get what I mean), and being honest, if everything played out right, we could start really soon.
We want to really explore everything, whether it’s a couple talking to us about it (especially eventually in person), to the right bull just talking to her, all the way to actually doing it for the first time:)

And I want to say, I’ve seen a lot of genuine members here who seem so respectful of this way of life and that’s what we want:)

Back