Question

I have a couple. Even a small amount of pressure on the prostate gland during ejaculation creates a huge even violent orgasm. Bigger ones are good for opening you up. Not sure what some of these others are talking about

I'm not gay either I just want to try some cock I like the way a dildo feels I want the real thing if I'm going to do it go all the way 2 BBC 1 smooth with a big fat head another with a smaller head but thick shaft with a lot of veins plenty of lube some candy and x my wife was telling me how good the real thing is and from what I've heard BBC is addicktive

Right. 2 things. Don’t go the cheap route, you don’t want a cheap one to have the stem break off. Also select one that is wider than the stem. Otherwise it’ll keep popping out under pressure and that muscle will produce a lot of pressure as you tense up prior to cumming

Thank you . I have to decide first , I feel little guilt but like I say I think I will like it . What size it's good size for beginners? And vibrator one it's better ?
Ah stay away from the vibrating ones at first. You may not like the feeling at all. I’d say get one that’s about an inch wide (as wide as your thumb or two fingers?). Again make sure that the stem is quite a bit narrower. If possible go to a shop to buy it “for your girlfriend “ so you can see for yourself. You may get a big surprise with an online purchase

No. You see a lot of photos here where women have them in. Some Straight men use them also but of course would never admit to it. Also I prefer the plug to a “prostate stimulator”. Inserted the wrong way can hurt. Whatever you choose use lube, go slow and try and relax

Back