Question for the ladies

I am curious if any of you ladies have experienced this. Ever since I have been with bbc, I have noticed my clit has changed. It seems bigger now, and it protrudes out more. At first, I thought it was just swollen due to the intense sex. But it never went away, it has just stayed the same. I can feel it rub on my panties now, and it is a lot more sensitive.

Have any of you experienced something similar? Any thoughts on what may have caused this change in my clit?
This is the stupidest,fakest post Ive seen on here.Obviously not real or true and most likely a white guy pretending to be something he knows nothing about as usual.

I am curious if any of you ladies have experienced this. Ever since I have been with bbc, I have noticed my clit has changed. It seems bigger now, and it protrudes out more. At first, I thought it was just swollen due to the intense sex. But it never went away, it has just stayed the same. I can feel it rub on my panties now, and it is a lot more sensitive.

Have any of you experienced something similar? Any thoughts on what may have caused this change in my clit?
I ve experienced that to..the only thing i can put it down to is enjoying the bigger cock has moved things round a bit...sounds silly i know but our bodies are changing all the while

Back