Question for the bulls

Sooooo, I've never been with a bbc. I've been reading alot of the threads on here. One that I've noticed and that has helped with me understanding this lifestyle is a thread about how women reacted to their first bbc. I would like to know what the bull thinks about being a wifes first bbc.

Whether she is single or married, I really enjoy being a woman's first BBC. It is always a good time and you can tell there is always that pent up frustration that she has been wanting it for a while. The husband, or bf, being there is an extra bonus and seems just as excited to watch as she is to receive the bbc.

Last edited:
Sooooo, I've never been with a bbc. I've been reading alot of the threads on here. One that I've noticed and that has helped with me understanding this lifestyle is a thread about how women reacted to their first bbc. I would like to know what the bull thinks about being a wifes first bbc.
It's all about being remembered. I have been the first black experience for 34 white women and counting. Not all have become long term and NONE have become ADDICTED TO BLACK DICK!! That is just a myth that the white guys on this and other sites portray. However, being in a small town, about 60,000 people, you are bound to run into each other again. I have on more than one occasion, ran into one of the ladies in Walmart, Kroger, or somewhere else. And that knowing looks she gives to me, or the acknowledging glace from the husband means everything to me. THERE IS ONLY ONE FIRST TIME!! FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE, YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!. And you to date, every first timer I have been with has had an amazing experience, or at least that's the lie I have been lead to believe.

Thanks guys!!! I've read all about how the wife, or the husband feels or reacts, but little has been asked about the bull and his reaction or excitement.
It all depends on how compatible you are, a lot plays into it, will he be to large, to small, can he sustain a hard on, are you comfortable with him. I have had so many different experiences. You just have to experience for yourself and no one can answer that for you.

Back