Question about this cuckin thingie

Boaz1

Couple
Real Person
From
SC, US
Is this a good idea? I'm new and not really up to speed on the lifestyle or being a good cuck boy. 😐

Can a husband forcefully push his wifes mouth and head ROUGHLY on a BBC he "chose" for her while she's in 69 position with her "BULL"😇 during "HER" threesome..?? I was thinking BERNARDEDLY RAMMING her fucking oops, her sweet Lil head up and down ( as the good obedient cuck of course) on the bulls thick uncut larger than life BBC with big strong hands or a foot on the back of her pretty head, while the bull is intently salivating over her delicious married pussy that his face and tongue are buried under eating the fuck out that ******* because the cuck keeps smashing it on his face with a big handful of her nice smelling white girl stringy hair and the tightest grip of all of her ass he can get in his cucktified hands? Leaving the obedient cuck, again, the use to play with her asshole if she so allows, don't wanna let a free hole go to waste (since it is "open" toys fingers maybe a tongue in there... bite the fuck out her asshole while she's in 69 position getting the fuck ate out of her sweet married hopefully wet, (not particularity good at getting a girl wet and from all my experience in the lifestyle) 👮🏿🤣🖕🏿Safe word is "dropped the ball" just in case the obedient cuck gets carried away in all his "experience" with said lifestyle because he may be over excitable? Bite, nibble and kiss on her shoulders, drop hot wax on her while she's getting ate the fuck out in 69 and sucking a huge fucking BBC instructed on whether to suck or stare at the dick while the inexperienced cuck takes care of her back sensations? Making her mouth water in anticipation of the big juicy fucking better than her hubs (sex) BBC and the next sexual thrill he allows her to be stimulated from it in this session? Then leave them alone to finish... do some push ups... look up deshaun watson highlights or just leave. That a good cuck... Wanna make sure I do way way better when I learned absolutely nothing on my first almost 30 year unknowing "NEGRO IN LOVE BLINDLY CUCKTIFIED" attempt.
Outside of the clear issues mentally in this post. Would this be considered fun for the woman involved if he cuck were say a tad big smoothly aggressive? BASICALLY what the most beautiful blind eyes, giving all his fucking money and black "Olives" away can't see?

Last edited:
Back