Queen of Spades

I have a QoS tattoo. I am surprised at how many Black men who see it don't know what it means. I tell them that it means I prefer Black men. I am exclusive to Black men now, but when I first got my tattoo I did fuck white guys as well. Over time I have realized I just prefer Black men. I do have fun with my tat and am looking to getting a smaller one on my ankle.

I have a QoS tattoo. I am surprised at how many Black men who see it don't know what it means. I tell them that it means I prefer Black men. I am exclusive to Black men now, but when I first got my tattoo I did fuck white guys as well. Over time I have realized I just prefer Black men. I do have fun with my tat and am looking to getting a smaller one on my ankle.

I've actually gone out in my qos skirt to bars and clubs with a lot of black men and when chatting with some of them learned they have no idea what the spades meant. Seriously, probably 1 in 7 have known. Fellas, you have to do better and conveying this secret code.

SecretPlayWife QOS Skirt.jpg

What"s so great about white females with QOS Tatoo or charms is they can wear it inconspicuous to only flash it to the black studs she want to sleep with. It's agreat way for young whtiegirls to let black males know she's willing to take steps necessary to attract black guys.

As one of the countless whiteguys who spanks the monkey regularly with pics and vids of bros humping pretty whitegirls why don't we whiteboys adapt some kind of mark that we can show we support whitebabes putting out for black guys? So many times I'm in a bar siting next to a hot white babe I want to tell her how great she'dlook screwing a black dude. And also there;s time when I meet white I suspect has the same ideas but it's too embarressing to bring it up.
Is this what you had in mind ? #yourwelcome #cuckmatchmakerPicsArt_03-08-09.18.15.jpg

What"s so great about white females with QOS Tatoo or charms is they can wear it inconspicuous to only flash it to the black studs she want to sleep with. It's agreat way for young whtiegirls to let black males know she's willing to take steps necessary to attract black guys.

As one of the countless whiteguys who spanks the monkey regularly with pics and vids of bros humping pretty whitegirls why don't we whiteboys adapt some kind of mark that we can show we support whitebabes putting out for black guys? So many times I'm in a bar siting next to a hot white babe I want to tell her how great she'dlook screwing a black dude. And also there;s time when I meet white I suspect has the same ideas but it's too embarressing to bring it up.
I had jack of spades tatt on my chest till a white guy I lived with got too jealous , I needed the home ... he had a black rose coverup... wish never did

I have a QoS tattoo. I am surprised at how many Black men who see it don't know what it means. I tell them that it means I prefer Black men. I am exclusive to Black men now, but when I first got my tattoo I did fuck white guys as well. Over time I have realized I just prefer Black men. I do have fun with my tat and am looking to getting a smaller one on my ankle

same here and well said. Permanently tattooed two times. Considering another

I've actually gone out in my qos skirt to bars and clubs with a lot of black men and when chatting with some of them learned they have no idea what the spades meant. Seriously, probably 1 in 7 have known. Fellas, you have to do better and conveying this secret code.

View attachment 1751843
Unfortunately, interracial sex is still a taboo subject, & with the way the world is at present, it's even more, but saying that, if i saw your beautiful self out displaying your preference for black, I'll definitely come talk to you... 🌹

Back