QOS Gangbang Chicago Sat 19th 2020 - Private Event Tall, Muscular Well Hung Black Guys Please Apply

xxx_couple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
We are looking for 3-5 experienced, tall and attractive well hung black guys to come fuck my married white pussy. Not a cuckold situation and must show husband respect. This will be located at a upscale hotel suite located in the NW Burbs, Schaumburg area, to be given out the day of and per your confirmation of attending.

There is limited access to attend and you must be fully vetted by the husband. All guys will be hand selected so please have KIK available and be prepared to verify.

Last time we did this, we invited 12 guys for only 2 to actually show up so if you're not available or just "living your fantasy" please pass this up.

We are looking for 3-5 experienced, tall and attractive well hung black guys to come fuck my married white pussy. Not a cuckold situation and must show husband respect. This will be located at a upscale hotel suite located in the NW Burbs, Schaumburg area, to be given out the day of and per your confirmation of attending.

There is limited access to attend and you must be fully vetted by the husband. All guys will be hand selected so please have KIK available and be prepared to verify.

Last time we did this, we invited 12 guys for only 2 to actually show up so if you're not available or just "living your fantasy"

Last time we did this, we invited 12 guys for only 2 to actually show up so if you're not available or just "living your fantasy" please pass this up.
In Michigan !!

Back