Pussy pump

Do any other women like to have their pussy pumped up until those lips and clit are swollen and juicy😶 perfect to be sucked on💭

View attachment 3972170View attachment 3972171
I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and assume that sex or even just the cock of a huge bbc against your swollen piece of artwork would feel extremely sensitive and pleasurable? I can say as a bi white stud id be honored to have the duty of preparing the pump and making sure your fuckholes were always ready and pumped when we were in the presence of black men or planning to be. Sorry ma'am but I literally almost nutted just thinking about the reality of putting the pump on for after the first time bull used you... would literally be like a cup of all the mixed juices sucked back from you and seeing you laying there kissing him while I was doing it me thinking you weren't taking much or any notice of me id release the pressure and put it over my nose and mouth like a mask, the smell and taste of what it sucked out of you and bulls sex would literally make me moan that I loved you and thank you

Do any other women like to have their pussy pumped up until those lips and clit are swollen and juicy😶 perfect to be sucked on💭

View attachment 3972170View attachment 3972171
Or worse 😶 when I first try and take the messy pump off you catch me and make him grab me by my neck and ask me what I'm doing, when I explain and apologize you and bull look at each other, smile laugh and start kissing again I feel bulls hand roughly grab my hair and he pulls me into your ass crack which is dripping and sticky and I look up and as loudly as i can manage I say thankyou masters. And I hear him laughing with you and your hips thrusting back n fourth gently as what ever hes saying is turning you on, I pop my head up just as I hear him holding your face tightly ordering you to give the pump and few more pumps so its really tight on your clit and pussy, at that moment he catches my eyes looking up and smiling 😍 he grunts angrily that he or she didn't say i was aloud to stop or remove my face unless asked. As I am pushed back into her wet asscrack he sternly says to you, if he stops licking or tries to move on his own accord, squeeze and trap him with your thighs and start pushing out for short moments with your asshole.. I cry out muffled from her messy crack please don't and at that moment her asshole gives my lips the most beautiful little warning kiss and my 29 year phobia and hate of anything but my cum coming out of an anus being hated had suddenly been lifted. I was certainly not going to risk worse even tho feeling her pushing out and tensing her hungry ass made me very hungry

I dont understand this kink, the last thing I want is my little fanny to look bigger. I already dislike how big my lips are.
See thats where I think differently. My beautiful girl has really nice lips with two nice quite meaty extra labia that hangout and she too hates the idea of anything that would emphasize that or make it worse, she literally hates them, yet im laying here imagining that the only thing that could be more beautiful than her lips and pussy already is would be having it huge red and swollen pumped up as much as she can take, it fills the area with lots of extra ******* and makes it much more sensitive and I really like her pussy when it's swollen and red and sore after having a bbc stretching. It only gets more beautiful and I can just imagine her enjoying kissing him and laying around cuddling him infront of me pumping the pump every so often until shes throbbing beyond being able to take anymore and ordering me to gently let the pressure off and give her cunt and clit a couple of very gentle wet kisses, knowing her she would have his huge cock in her hand and have met me at her lips with it, seeing the bulls face as he looks down at her gorgeous swollen red devoted tingly pussy and me right there like a deer in headlights in total awe her firmly orders me to rub his cock on her swollen mess gently until he says otherwise and hearing him telling her how proud and Beautiful her cunt looked would be 👌👌👌😍

I dont understand this kink, the last thing I want is my little fanny to look bigger. I already dislike how big my lips are.
Aww God rereading it just how you even worded what you wrote makes me so infatuated with you. I feel like once you felt how good a little suction makes your pussy feel and how much your bull and cuck obviously LOVE what they're looking at you may change your stance 😍😛 just my two cents. Also very curious about these big lips now too 😍😛 feel free to send me photo i will find one of or 2 of my gfs if you like. She really hated them even wanted a libiasectomy until I really really showed her and told her how much I do like them and how attractive they Are! The first time i seen them getting dragged along her first 10x9bbc toy i was mesmerized, I quickly grabbed my phone and recorded them and tried to suck them inbetween her long strokes and then I passed her the phone and ordered her to watch and I think she really got another perspective on how they really are. Now she will hold one in each hand and pull them over my nose or chin or head of my cock to tease me, she's even on occasion sent me videos or pics after we've been playing and shell make the cum run out her pussy and dribble off her little lips, telling me to suck that mess off them. I honestly wouldn't change them for the world and I really had to stress this to her because to her they were useless and unattractive which I've shown couldn't be more opposite from the truth

Back