Pussy pics before bbc and then after!

Which pussy is better?

• Total voters
Cuckold husband here:

One of my most favourite aspects of the lifestyle is that my wife lets me fuck her the next morning after she has been with her BBC Bull.

Being allowed to enter my wife and feeling her stretched out pussy from the previous nights fucking drives me completely wild.

There have been times that she was so stretched out I could barely feel the walls of her pussy with my penis that I eventually had to give up and pull out and jerk off to completion.

The added humiliation of feeling just how much her Bull stretches her out, and realizing how much bigger he is than me, and feeling what he does to her pussy makes me cum so damn hard.

From my wife’s perspective - she says her pussy is usually very sore the next morning, and she does feel me inside her because of the soreness, but, for my enjoyment she will usually say things like “Baby are you inside yet”, “I cant feel you compared to him”, “Use his cum as lube”, etc to help me cum harder and faster.
Same

This is just natural selection,... loving it ..thick tasty😋 BBC into ur hotwife 😍😍 giving her pleasure she wants...needs + giving the cuck delicious thick African seeds to eat..

Back