Professional Married Woman

I had been very busy with work and was on a business trip. It had been successful but stressful. Before my last meeting of the day I had time to ring my fiance but we ended up having a row. After the meeting I went to my hotel room and changed for dinner. As I did so my phone beeped and I got a message from a business contact and went to meet them. Once the meeting was over I started chatting to one of their advisers a handsome black gentleman.

It seemed natural to join him for a ******* at the bar which became 2/3 of them. I could see the bulge in his trousers and it began to get in my head. He was full of compliments but I explained that I am a classy woman and that I had not been to bed with a black man.

You can probably imagine how that ended which is why I am now here.....

I had been very busy with work and was on a business trip. It had been successful but stressful. Before my last meeting of the day I had time to ring my fiance but we ended up having a row. After the meeting I went to my hotel room and changed for dinner. As I did so my phone beeped and I got a message from a business contact and went to meet them. Once the meeting was over I started chatting to one of their advisers a handsome black gentleman.

It seemed natural to join him for a ******* at the bar which became 2/3 of them. I could see the bulge in his trousers and it began to get in my head. He was full of compliments but I explained that I am a classy woman and that I had not been to bed with a black man.

Welcome to the club, enjoy!

If possible...I would like to listen something more about that eventful evening. I am sure you took a good revenge on your fiance

Your story sounds very familiar!

I loved your experience! When I was in my 20s (not in my current profession, but I was working retail in a department store) I was asked out by a much older black man and we ended up going to dinner the next night. We actually ended up dating for a few months...but yeah, I'm a sucker for dinner and drinks, too!

Is you finance aware of what you did with that lucky black man?

I loved your experience! When I was in my 20s (not in my current profession, but I was working retail in a department store) I was asked out by a much older black man and we ended up going to dinner the next night. We actually ended up dating for a few months...but yeah, I'm a sucker for dinner and drinks, too!
Thank you
I have met him again as I just could not resist it. He was as good as the first time

Have you thought about telling him? As you can tell by the number of white guys on this site there is a high chance he wouldn’t mind and would support you sleeping with black guys!
Yes he so would

Issue is we need a woman that's say 20-30 an gorgeous doin Jack off black cock ******* videos she'd convert many into cuckolding

Back