Pretty hubbys all dressed up fo BBC

the way it should be!

That's the way it is in my apartment every night, and most mornings too!!!

White boys need to abandon their ridiculous fasade of maleness, embrace our inherent femininity, and this is the result!!! Getting BLACKED RAW!!! There's no such thing as a "white male," femininity is the hallmark of the white race! Thankfully, BBC is turning us all into good gurls daily!!! Femininization is the future for ALL white boys, and ALL whites can take on our appropriate feminine roles with BLACK MEN!

That's the way it is in my apartment every night, and most mornings too!!!

White boys need to abandon their ridiculous fasade of maleness, embrace our inherent femininity, and this is the result!!! Getting BLACKED RAW!!! There's no such thing as a "white male," femininity is the hallmark of the white race! Thankfully, BBC is turning us all into good gurls daily!!! Femininization is the future for ALL white boys, and ALL whites can take on our appropriate feminine roles with BLACK MEN!
what % of white cuckolds eventually become sissified?
you think its a high %?

Love seeing the BBC in that ass
I find it interesting when men who crossdress don't shave their legs. Shaving your legs doesn't come natural to women either, so if you want to look like a woman, why not put as much effort into it as they do? Summ1962, youhave some shapely legs there. You would look really good in high heels, but take the time to shave the legs clean. I doubt very man people would notice unless you wear shorts somewhere and the hair will grow back in a week or two anyway.
Since I began cross dressing a few months ago I now shave everything below my hairline. I am out playing pickleball several times a week and don't care if anyone notices my shaved body. I've even modeled my sports wear with my breasts and wig. Anyone know of places to play en femme?

I find it interesting when men who crossdress don't shave their legs. Shaving your legs doesn't come natural to women either, so if you want to look like a woman, why not put as much effort into it as they do? Summ1962, youhave some shapely legs there. You would look really good in high heels, but take the time to shave the legs clean. I doubt very man people would notice unless you wear shorts somewhere and the hair will grow back in a week or two anyway.

Shaving your legs is a total MUST. I advise getting rid of all hair from the ears down! You will feel so feminine and your lingerie and clothing will caress you gently as you move, no sticking, pulling, snagging. Then, the Bull will appreciate it, seeing either your humiliation or seeing you as a potential sex target. Last your wife will appreciate the level of commitment involved and a chance to have a girlfriend dimension to the whole relationship.

what % of white cuckolds eventually become sissified?
you think its a high %?
There would be no way to get objective figures on this question, but it is an interesting one. Cuckolds are rare in society, but you would have to have a fairly objective number of people who would honestly admit to being in a cuckold relationship, then you would have to get them to honestly admit to being both cuckold and feminized. So there are two levels of taboo to break through before you could find out the percentage, so no statistics that you could produce could be objectively certain. At most you could say, is that X percentage of people who admit to being cuckolds also admit to being feminized. The end result would probably be too high, because those willing to admit to being cuckold might also admit to participating to participating in the second fetish, but that would only be a measure of those willing to admit, not those who actually participate in the fetish.

Back