Pregnant PAWG for BBC

Ccouple

Couple
Hello, we are a young couple from utrecht m26 f23 looking for a Hung bbc for cuckold dates, and later on 1 on 1 dates with wife. She is a real QoS with the spade tattoo on her ass, looking for a discreet and serious bull for long term fun.
Husband Will be there first couple of dates to support wife, later on wife can Come alone.
QoS nicky& cuck

Hello, we are a young couple from utrecht m26 f23 looking for a Hung bbc for cuckold dates, and later on 1 on 1 dates with wife. She is a real QoS with the spade tattoo on her ass, looking for a discreet and serious bull for long term fun.
Husband Will be there first couple of dates to support wife, later on wife can Come alone.
QoS nicky& cuck
I’m here

QoS nicky& cuck
i am very much interested.......would love to know you guys more.........our likes align

QoS nicky& cuck
Are you still looking?

QoS nicky& cuck
Y'all still looking?

if you want i can give you also a baby , a nice half dark baby . and you don t have to travel i also live in the city utrecht.

Back