Pregnant ladies

Small like something else of theirs
I have to admit that I am not only one of these "old and ugly" white males, but also that my male parts are very small and limpish and that they are obviously made only for my hand-pussy. But nevertheless I am a great fetishist of "real" sex and above all of the female orgasm!! And I strongly believe that tall muscular black bulls with their well equipped male organs can satisfy our white women much much more than "men" like me!!

I have to admit that I am not only one of these "old and ugly" white males, but also that my male parts are very small and limpish and that they are obviously made only for my hand-pussy. But nevertheless I am a great fetishist of "real" sex and above all of the female orgasm!! And I strongly believe that tall muscular black bulls with their well equipped male organs can satisfy our white women much much more than "men" like me!!
i have one of those small male parts. told my wife that you call you hand your hand-pussy. she likes that. she says my hand is the only lover i can satisfy

Wife has gotten fucked while she was pregnant, hormones were going crazy and she told me to find her a bbc to fuck or she'd find one herself. Needless to say I found one for her and she took videos, came home and shoved my head between her legs. Turned the video on for me to watch as I cleaned her cum filled pussy out. After we fucked she deleted the videos and told me if you want to see a black cock in me again then you're gonna have to find more. I have not found one for her since, really want to though😔

Wife has gotten fucked while she was pregnant, hormones were going crazy and she told me to find her a bbc to fuck or she'd find one herself. Needless to say I found one for her and she took videos, came home and shoved my head between her legs. Turned the video on for me to watch as I cleaned her cum filled pussy out. After we fucked she deleted the videos and told me if you want to see a black cock in me again then you're gonna have to find more. I have not found one for her since, really want to though😔
Ya might wanna get busy!

Our future children should NEVER be the result of our sexual fantasies. Let's keep our fantasies away from our future children. TY.

Sorry, that's known as evolution, it's a blessing to see white women all around the world, who are in the movement.

Carry babies from black men, proudly.

And to think, it's almost 2020, may the black breeding continue to expand around the world.

Oh yes! Find her another!! I think you’ll both love it!

Back